A nice broccoli recipe to try !
48% calorie reduction from traditional recipe.
- 1 large head broccoli
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans or sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup light salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 cup Equal Spoonful*
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
Clean, trim and chop broccoli into a large bowl. Add onion, raisins and pecans.Mix together salad dressing, milk, vinegar and Equal®; stirring until smooth. Pour dressing over salad; add salt and pepper, to taste.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.Top with bacon bits before serving.The broccoli recipe is ready to serve 8 persons...enjoy it !
* May substitute 12 packets Equal® sweetener.