THAI BROCCOLI SALAD
A great broccoli salad recipe to try !
BROCCOLI SALAD INGREDIENTS
- 1/4 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Equal spoonful*
- 1-1/2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
Combine peanut butter, Equal, hot water, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and red pepper flakes until well blended; set aside.Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add broccoli, red pepper, green onions and garlic. Stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes until vegetables are tender-crisp. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter mixture.
The broccoli salad recipe is ready to serve warm or at room temperature...enjoy the salad !