- 2 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken breasts
- 1 10 oz. can cream of chicken soup, (no water added)
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2 small plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 pkg. frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Mix the first 8 ingredients together and set aside.
Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with Pam.
Roll pastry out on a floured bread board in the shape of a 12X9 inch rectangle.
Cut pastry into 4 lengthwise strips 3 strips wide.
Press the pastry squares into muffin cups and spoon chicken mixture into the cups.
Sprinkle over with Parmesan cheese. The broccoli recipe is ready...!